Have You Read? MM Christmas Romance - Zach from The Christmas Throwaway's Best Birthday Memory



I thought you might like to see a short birthday memory from Zach that I had written last year for Amber's birthday event...


Zach: 

My best birthday was when I turned nineteen. It seems like such a long time ago now but it was the best for so many reasons. The actual date of my birthday is the twenty-seventh of December, and yes, I do get some shared presents. Not from family, mostly from friends at the shelter I work at, but that is okay, because a lot of them don’t have much.

I remember when I didn’t have anything except the clothes on my back. I remember laying in the snow on Christmas eve, and dreaming of a Christmas that I’d never had. That was a bad Christmas, and my birthday was kind of lost. I mean, Ben tried, his whole family tried, but I wasn’t in a good place. When I turned eighteen I was still broken.

Does that make any sense?

When I turned nineteen though? That was different. Ben and I had been getting closer, moving slowly, and my birthday that year was when I got him to see that a six year age difference meant nothing when our hearts were so entwined. And now I sound like a girl. Or a song lyric.

You know, I don’t even remember what Ben gave me for my actual birthday, I was still on a high from what we’d done together. We’d started a real boyfriend type relationship and I guess what Ben gave me for my nineteenth birthday was something I never expected any years before.

He gave me the most precious gift I have ever had, besides the year my little sister was born.

He gave me his love.

He gave me his heart.

And I think that is just awesome. Don’t you?



Christmas is a time for giving - what do you do when no one gives a damn?

For Zachary Weston Christmas means sleeping on a churchyard bench in the freezing snow with nothing better in his future. Thrown out of his home for being gay, he is left without money or, it seems, anywhere to go. Until a stranger shows him that some people do give a lot more than a damn.

Ben Hamilton is a rookie cop in his small home town. He finds a young throwaway, fresh from the city, sleeping on a bench in the churchyard on a snowy Christmas Eve. Can he be the one to give Zachary his own Christmas miracle?

"....‘The Christmas Throwaway' is a charming, heart warming love story about second chances, overcoming obstacles, and the importance of a loving, supportive family. I'd highly recommend this book to anyone in the mood for a sweet story which will not only leave you feeling good, but will also remind you to count your blessings...."

Buy Links - eBook

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK) | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Smashwords | iTunes

Buy Links - Print Book

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK)

Buy Links - Audio Book

Amazon (US) | Amazon (UK)

Translations

Jeté à la rue pour Noël (French)

Il miracolo di Natale (Italian)

Ein Weihnachtswunder (German)

El Chico Indigente en Navidad (Spanish)


5 comments

  1. Wonderful. I loved this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tied with Eli Easton''s Unwrapping Hank as my favorite Christmas Story of all time. Although Mr. Niggles and the End Street Christmas volume are right behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adore The Christmas Throwaway! This little story is a great memory. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite Christmas stories, I have it on Audible as well. Although it makes me cry to think of some many young people out there without love, support and resources, it's still a lovely book. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really superb info , Sword lily I found this. https://jkjonesauthor.ca/

    ReplyDelete